MEAN WELL DR-RDN20 Series
- 20A redundancy (decoupling) module for 24vdc power system
- Containing 2 sets of 20A ORing diodes with great heat dissipation, DR-RDN20 offers a safe 1+1 redundant set-up
- Decouples 24 volt power sources from each other
- Input voltage range: 21~28vdc (two separate inputs)
- Operating temperature range: -20~+70°C
- Monitoring signals: LED indicator for each input and input voltage alarm
- Installed on DIN rail TS35 /7.5 or 15
- MEAN WELL 3 year warranty
- TRC Electronics is the USA stocking headquarters of MEAN WELL 20A DR-RDN20 series redundancy (decoupling) module for 24vdc DIN rail power supplies. Contact us for award winning service.
|1) 1 + 1 Redundancy. Use 1 additional power supply as the redundant unit.
|2) 1 + N Redundancy. Use additional PSUs as the redundant units to increase reliability.
|3) Single Use: Connecting only one Power Supply to one DR-RDN20 to reduce the stress of the diodes and increase reliability.